Ermm.. I’m thinking to explain it in point form. Below are the summary of it:
1. Took KBES bus at 10am.
2. Started journey at around 10.10am.
3. Bus was down half way, we have no choice but to change bus to SE Bus.
4. Reached Beach Road, Singapore at around 7pm.
5. Took taxi directly to Tiong Bharu to check in our hotel, Life Good Hotel.
6. Went to Raffles MRT Station and meet up with friends.
7. Took MRT back to Hotel at around 11.50pm.
8. The next day, we walked to Tiong Bharu station and traveled to Habourfront station.
9. Took our breakfast at habourfront and shopped in Vivo City.
10. Embarked to Superstar Virgo at 2.00pm.
That was our first day journey to Singapore-Superstar Virgo Cruise. It was quite tiring but nevertheless enjoyed the travels. We took some photos and below are the photos…